Wallingford, CT Corporate Real Estate Services
Corporate Real Estate Services in Wallingford, CT
We here at ONE SOURCE Companies are leaders in strategic facility management services. When it comes to on-demand and scheduled maintenance or repair, capital project work, and asset management, including life safety and regulatory compliance, we oversee and inspect every detail.
You will directly benefit from our support and back-office operations, as we use our expertise to manage your owned or leased locations seamlessly. This way, you can focus more on growing your core business. Privately-owned, mid-market companies see the real difference our market niche has for their development. Each of our customized strategic facility management programs are designed to match your company’s unique and generalized needs.
Our Services Include:
Third Party Contractor Management
Covering about 45 trade categories, ONE SOURCE is here to provide clients with professionalized management in many areas, including maintenance, on-demand work orders, emergency repairs, and project work. We monitor contractors to ensure quality performance and productivity. You can find the best contractor for the job through us!
The Cost Of It All?
Through our fixed monthly management fee, you will have no surprises in the cost for you. Prices vary depending on the scope of the project, the number of locations, and more. Through every step of the process, we will keep you updated and informed before starting.
Administrative and Operational Support
- Facility Operations and Safety: We recognize the level of security and confidentiality that characterizes your environment. We perform thorough background and security checks for all involved parties. Our staff and contractors received site-specific training before work is performed in new client locations.
- Building Management: All aspects of Building Management including but not limited to:
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures for on-demand and preventative maintenance work orders, vendor contract management, and vendor insurance compliance
- Provide back office support for work order tracking, dispatch, and follow up through our web-based platform.
- Regulatory Compliance: ONE SOURCE provides services to ensure that your locations comply with laws, regulations, policies and guidelines.
- Physical Plant Inspections
Building-Systems-Equipment Reports based on Federal, state and local codes, rules & regulations including but not limited to State Health Departments, NFPA codes, O.S.H.A., A.D.A., H.U.D., JCAHO, D.E.P., E.PA. and accepted standards.
- Records & Logs
Inspection, Testing & Maintenance of Fire Detection & Alarm Systems – Emergency Generators – Elevators – Duct Maintenance – Automatic Fire Sprinkler Systems – Extinguishing Systems – Standpipe & Hose Systems – Water Supply Systems – Fire Pumps – Fire Doors – Fire Dampers – Electric, Water & Fuel Consumption – In Service Training- Flame Spread Certificates – Infectious Waste.
- Physical Plant Inspections
Field Service Support
- On-Site Meetings / Walk – Throughs with Subs
- Act as first line of contact and key holder for critical facility calls, alarm alerts, and after-hours emergencies.
- Scheduled On-Site Inspections
- Project Management & Supervision
- Contractor Lead Generation / Sourcing
- Building Asset Management including: Tag and Inventory, Preventative Maintenance Scheduling, Life Cycle Analysis, Replacement Planning
- Life Safety: On-site as needed to oversee compliance related maintenance or inspections by third party contractors.